Involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident?

Call the Ghosheh Law Firm

Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury in Atlanta.

The initial experience is traumatic and stressful enough. You can also face expensive vehicle repairs, uncooperative insurance companies, or claim denials, and the time it takes you to complete all paperwork yourself. It's not recommended that you go through this process alone!

Did you know at Ghosheh Law Firm, only 2% of cases end up in court?

After filing a lawsuit and conducting investigations, we can reach an agreement with the insurance company. Don't try and fight this by yourself. We will walk you through it and help improve your quality of life after your accident.

The Ghosheh Law Firm is the only law firm you need to visit for your car accident case. Their top-notch team of attorneys has more than ten years of experience and will guide you every step of the way through this complicated process until justice is served.

We defend people who have been injured in:

If you were involved in any of these types of motor vehicle accidents,
call The Ghosheh Law Firm at (404) 500-0000.

We are the law firm that holds the negligent accountable.

We Get Compensation For Property Damage

After a car accident in Atlanta, your primary concern should be your health. Even if you haven't suffered a severe injury, you probably suffered damage to your vehicle or other property. Fortunately, The Ghosheh Law Firm can help you obtain compensation for property damage.

Property damage is more than simply repairing your car. It's also about the value of your lost vehicle, personal items that were damaged at the time of the accident, or even the cost of fuel. It's essential to contact an experienced property damage attorney to help evaluate what your case is worth because the insurance company and adjusters make mistakes when calculating the value of the property that has been affected.

If you've been in a car accident in Georgia and have suffered property damage, call The Ghosheh Law Firm today for a free consultation.

We will guide you through the legal process to receive compensation for your damages. We know how to deal and negotiate with insurance companies and other attorneys to get you maximum compensation.

What should you do after an accident in Atlanta?

When you're involved in a vehicle accident, first and foremost, your priority is to check that no one's seriously injured. In case of major or catastrophic injuries, call 911 quickly and don't move anyone so as not to injure them further; let the medical professionals handle it.

If there were no severe injuries in your accident, try to move the car to the side of the road, signal your hazard lights, and use all safety precautions. After carrying out these actions, The Ghosheh Law Firm recommends you:


Call the police to report the accident.


Seek medical attention if seriously injured.


Collect both the personal and insurance information of the other driver.


If there are witnesses, get their statements.


Don't admit fault or responsibility for the car accident.


Take photos of the vehicles involved in the accident.


Don't accept any offer from the insurance company.


Dial (404)-500-0000
to speak with the
Ghosheh Law Firm.

If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident and were not at fault, call Ghosheh Law Firm today. We are the law firm that holds the negligent accountable.

What rights do you have after an accident?

The Ghosheh Law Firm will fight for your rights after a car, truck, or motorcycle accident. We know the pain, suffering, and expenses that these types of accidents cause. We will fight to find the responsible party and make them pay for the damages. We will fight for you to receive compensation for:

At the Ghosheh Law Firm, we know you will face financial challenges when paying your bills after an accident.

We understand the financial stress you are under, so the first consultation is always free. We do not accept any payment until we resolve your case. You can request your free consultation by calling (404) 500-0000 or completing the form here.


Contact Us Now

(404) 500-0000